Are we open?
Yes. We have been advised by MBIE that as a supplier of food products under the Food Act, we are considered an essential supplier. We will continue to supply our retail customers.
Shipping during the Level 4 shutdown
Orders placed during the shutdown will be dispatched as soon as possible. There may be some delays due to supplier shortages and limited courier availability. Please bear with us.
Are we an essential business?
As a distributor and seller of food and supplemented food products, which make up almost the entirety of our sales.
How are we protecting your safety and the safety of our staff?
- No external parties are not permitted on site with the exception of our logistics partners
- There will be no personal contact between our staff members and courier drivers picking up and delivering packages.
- A 'no contact' rule will be in place for the delivery of orders.
- Any staff members showing any symptoms will not be packing orders
- Sanitary practices are already in place. These include washing hands before and after packing of any orders, sanitising any surfaces and tools both before and after any contact with people or products.
- Sanitization of product outers
- Use of gloves and masks while packing orders